- Don’t panic. Remain calm and call for help.
- Don’t leave the scene of the accident.
- Don’t discuss the accident with anyone and blame anyone, including yourself.
- Don’t forget to document and take pictures of all damages, especially your vehicle, if in a car accident.
- Don’t wait. The longer you wait to get legal advice, the harder it is to prove your case.
- Don’t speak to anybody from the at-fault person’s insurance company before consulting a lawyer. If you give a statement, it may be used against you in the future.
- Don’t sign any papers given to you by an insurance company or agree to a settlement of your case until you get legal advice.
Remember to Call Mineo and Associates for legal advice at 727-712-8883